|Get your Illustrations the
Obtain download permission from artist. You will receive an account and password. Read the conditions and enter your agreement in the quirey boxes. Fill in the information at the bottom of this page. Click "Go!" Go to the images you require.Type in your account and password info and download the images.
Images may be croped or preportionally changed at your discretion.
Publication of images are subject to the following conditions:
l. All reproductions must be made from digital materials supplied by this site. This license to reproduce, in part or in whole, may not be transferred to a third party nor may any digital files be transferred to any other user.
2. Writer, artist and copyright notification, must accompany the images, either directly under or on the page facing, on the reverse, or elsewhere in the article or publication, such as in the index or list of illustrations.
3. Permission is granted for one usage in one publication, one edition only. Any further reproduction shall require an additional fee.
4. The Publisher must send one copy of the publication in which the illustration(s) appear to Stephen Goodfellow (artist) at the below mentioned address.
5. Stephen Goodfellow (artist) do not give exclusive rights to any Publisher and make no warranties or representations and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any claims against applicant Stephen Goodfellow (artist) by an artist, his agent, estate or any other party in connection with the reproduction of works on this site. Additionally, the applicant agrees to indemnify Stephen Goodfellow (artist) and hold him harmless against any and all such claims, including copyright infringement claims, royalty or fee demands and/or actions, including the costs thereof, arising as a result of the applicant's reproduction of the works of art on this site.
6.Articles and illustrations must bear the copyright notice as prescribed by the Copyright Act of 1976 of the United States.
7. Copyright ownership and/or reproduction rights may be retained by the artist for works of art created after January l, 1978. Any and all royalty payments or other requirements specified by the copyright owner of such a work must be adhered to by the publisher or agent requesting reproduction permission.
8. Stephen Goodfellow (illustrator) reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to deny license to publish to any applicant without explanation.
Please pay at your regular rate.
Payment in US dollars can be made to the above
address through the following options: A cheque drawn on
a U.S. bank (Sorry, can't take checks drawn on any other
bank) An International Postal Money Order